Saturday, November 19, 2011

Satyam Shivam Sundaram

satyam shivam sundramSatyam Shivam Sundaram
                              Satyam Shivam Sundaram by Swami Krsna
                             Devi Parvati and Lord Shiva

Truth (Satyam) is God (Shiva) and God (Shiva) is Beautiful (Sundaram).

 Beauty of God in Truth, the Beauty of Shiva, the Ultimate Truth of Realization, the Most Gracious among the Graceful!
To Him I bow, Who is born of none, Who is God of Gods, Who is giver of boons, Who is the conqueror of death, Who was, is and shall be even after eternity, Who is in me and I in Him. He's my very own, my Super self!


Lord Shiva and Devi Ganga

Lord Shiva in lotus position
Lord Shiva in lotus position

Lord Shiva meditating

The 12 Jyotir-Lingams

Lord Shiva in meditation

The 12 Jyotir Lingams
The 12 Jyotir Lingams

No comments:

Post a Comment